Family Medicine: The Primary Care Specialty
The NCAFP provides opportunities for medical students to discover the benefits and rewards of the family medicine specialty. If you have any questions or desire information not listed in the sections below, please contact Tracie at the NCAFP at email@example.com or (919) 833-2110.
- Interest & Scholars Program Helping medical students learn about Family Medicine.
- Family Medicine Interest Groups Get to know the Family Medicine Interest Groups in North Carolina.
- NCAFP Externship Program All about our 4-week summer Externship experience.
- NCAFP Leadership Elective Info on the Academy's 4-week leadership rotation.
- Loans, Scholarships & Funding Links to funding and scholarships programs for medical students.
- Rural Health Experience Learning and exposure to rural family medicine in North Carolina.
- Contact Information Getting in touch with us is easy.
Questions or Additional Information?
If you have any questions or desire additional information on the NCAFP's student programs, please contact Tracie Hazelett, Student Interest Initiatives Manager, at (919) 833-2110.