Membership Tools and Information
Below are links to some frequently requested member tools. If you require assistance or have questions about your membership or re-election, contact Tara Hinkle at NCAFP offices at (919) 833-2110 ext. 119, or via email at email@example.com.
Member Tools and Resources
- Physician Membership Application- Printable form. Simply download, complete and return.
- Online Membership Application- Complete your application online at the AAFP's website. (Will open in new window)
- Resident Membership Application- Printable form. You may also apply for membership online at the AAFP's website.
- Student Membership Application- Printable form. You may also apply for membership online at the AAFP's website.
- Membership Contact Information Updates- This simple form is for NCAFP members wishing to update their membership information with the AAFP.
- Member Relocation Application- This form is for current AAFP members who are moving either into or out-of North Carolina and need to submit relocation information to update their membership.
- Pay Your Membership Dues Online- The AAFP provides a convenient online tool for members wishing to pay their dues online. Visa and Mastercard accepted.
- View/Update Your CME Information via The AAFP- All existing AAFP/NCAFP members can view their CME record and report CME via the AAFP website. Your AAFP ID# is needed.