The NCAFP is governed and led by its member physicians. The overall direction of the Academy is guided through the work of its family medicine councils, discussion groups, membership sections, and Board of Directors. In each of these groups, member participation is vital.
Engage Today –
Are you interested in serving on one of NCAFP’s councils? If so, contact Executive Vice President Greg Griggs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 833-2110 or use the form at the bottom of this page.
Multiple Ways to Participate
There are many ways to get involved with the NCAFP. Being involved helps you have a voice in key issues facing our specialty.
- Recommend a colleague to join. The more members we have, the stronger our voice!
- Attend and network at one of our meetings, conferences and/or council meetings.
- Read our publications and respond to our various requests when solicited.
- Submit an article for consideration to our publications.
- Like us on Facebook / Follow us on Twitter.
- Connect with your local elected leaders and serve as a Key Contact!