Further your brand …
Increase your exposure
The NCAFP Meetings Department is excited to offer several innovative and powerful marketing opportunities during this year’s CME Seminars, Dinner Programs, and our Annual Conference.
→ Branded Attendee Check-In Kiosk Sponsorship
→ Mobile Conference App Sponsorship
→ Interactive In-App Polling Sponsorship
→ Meeting Room WiFi Sponsorship
→ Meeting Room Electrical Outlet Sponsorship
→ Food & Beverage Sponsorship
→ Validated Parking Sponsorship
→ Presidential Gala Sponsorship
→ Award Lunch Sponsorship
→ Dessert Social Sponsorship
→ Complete Program Package Sponsorship
→ Technology & Convenience Package Sponsorship
Visit the links below to learn more about our unique sponsorships designed to further your brand and increase your exposure to Family Physicians and other primary care providers.
Spring & Fall Event Sponsorships (Charlotte & Raleigh)
Dinner Event Sponsorships (Winston-Salem & Wilmington)
Winter Weekend Sponsorships (Asheville)
Product Theaters and Satellite Opportunities
Product Theaters & Satellite Opportunities provide a terrific opportunity to gather and discuss issues on patient education and therapeutic areas, demonstrate new and existing products and provide up-to-date research findings.
- Brand and product positioning – reinforce, elevate and differentiate your organization as a thought leader among corporate and exhibiting companies.
- Awareness, recall and reach – network with current and future customers and increase visibility to key influencers and decision makers.
- Pinpoint targeting – direct access to family physicians and other primary care healthcare professionals.
- No duplicate topics allowed per time slot.
- Applications will be accepted and approved on a first-come, first-served basis.
Vendors interested in hosting a Product Theater or Satellite Opportunity during an NCAFP event should contact Marietta Saunders, CME Specialist for the NCAFP.
Contact Kathryn Atkinson, CMP, Manager of NCAFP Meetings & Events, to learn more.
Katkinson@ncafp.com or 919-214-9058.