2018 Exhibitor Display Opportunities
The North Carolina Academy of Family Physicians (NCAFP) appreciates your interest in providing an exhibit in 2018.
Below is helpful information regarding our 2018 display opportunities.
Share the benefits of your products & services with an eager and receptive audience in 2018
Our members are eager to learn about the newest medicines, technologies, and programs, so they can take this knowledge back to their practice and provide the best care for their patients.
Important exhibitor details:
- Optimal interaction time with primary care physicians
- Relaxed atmosphere, fun settings & exciting locations
- Highly anticipated & popular annual CME conferences
- Attendees from NC, SC, TN, VA, GA and other states
- Flexible booth rates & great exhibit hall layouts
- Free company listing & logo on mobile conference app
- Refreshments & breaks provided in Exhibit Hall
- Conference attendee registration lists
- Additional sponsorship & satellite opportunities also available
2018 Mid-Summer Family Medicine Digest – EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Sunday, July 8 – Thursday, July 12, 2018
Kingston Plantation & Embassy Suites | Myrtle Beach, SC
200 – 225 anticipated attendees
IMPORTANT: New Conference Dates Alert!
This event is no longer held over the 4th of July holiday.
- 6ft Display @ $1,600
- 8ft Display @ $1,800
- Nonprofit 6ft Display @ $800 (limited)
Check-in & set-up your display on Sunday, July 8th | TBD
First break with attendees is scheduled for Sunday afternoon. More details coming soon.
- Exhibit Hall officially opens on Monday, July 9th at 6:45 AM.
- Electricity $100
- Tear-down is scheduled for Wednesday, July 11th at 11:00 AM
Exhibitor Registration Here
Please make note of our new conference dates!
2018 Winter Family Physicians Weekend – EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Thursday, November 29 – Sunday, December 2, 2018
Omni Grove Park Inn | Asheville, NC
825 – 850 anticipated attendees
- 6ft Display @ $1,775
- 6ft Corner Display @$1,975
- 8ft Display @ $2,075
- 10ft Display @ $2,600
- 16 x 16 Center Display @ $3,400
- Nonprofit 6ft Display @ $950 (limited)
- Electricity $100
Check-in & set-up your display on Wednesday, November 28th | 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Exhibit Hall officially opens on Thursday, November 29th at 7:00 AM
- Tear-down is scheduled for Saturday, December 1st at 10:30 AM
Contact Kathryn Atkinson, CMP, Manager of NCAFP Meetings & Events with any questions you may have.
919-214-9058 | Katkinson@ncafp.com
Our innovative and powerful marketing solutions are a terrific opportunity to further your brand during an educational conference. Contact Kathryn Atkinson, CMP, Manager of NCAFP Meetings & Events, to learn more – Katkinson@ncafp.com or 919-214-9058.
Conference Product Theaters & Satellite Events
NCAFP’s Product Theaters and Satellite Events are powerful solutions for reaching your target market! These events allow commercial organizations to present information about their products, services, or therapeutic approaches to physicians and other healthcare providers attending the conference. Because the material presented in these events is primarily promotional and/or product related, these sessions may not offer continuing medical education (CME) credit.
Contact Marietta Ellis, our CME Specialist, with any questions.
Mellis@ncafp.com or 919-833-2110.
Contact Kathryn Atkinson, CMP, Manager of NCAFP Meetings & Events, to Learn More – Katkinson@ncafp.com or 919-214-9058.