2019 Exhibit Hall Opportunity
The North Carolina Academy of Family Physicians (NCAFP) appreciates your interest in providing an exhibit in 2019.
Below is helpful information regarding our 2019 display opportunity.
Share the benefits of your products & services with an eager and receptive audience in 2019
Our members are eager to learn about the newest medicines, technologies, and programs, so they can take this knowledge back to their practice and provide the best care for their patients.
Important exhibitor details:
- Optimal interaction time with primary care physicians
- Relaxed atmosphere, fun setting & exciting location
- Highly anticipated & popular annual CME conference
- 800+ Attendees from NC, SC, TN, VA, GA and other states
- Flexible booth rates & great exhibit hall layout
- Free company listing & logo on mobile conference app
- Refreshments & breaks provided in Exhibit Hall
- Post-conference attendee registration lists
- Additional sponsorship & satellite opportunities also available
2019 Winter Family Physicians Weekend
Thursday, December 5 – Sunday, December 8, 2019
Omni Grove Park Inn | Asheville, NC | 825 – 850 anticipated attendees
- 6ft Display @ $1900
- 6ft Corner Display @$2100
- 8ft Display @ $2300
- 10ft Display @ $2800
- 16 x 16 Center Display @ $4000
- Nonprofit 6ft Display @ $1100 (limited)
- Electricity $125
Check-in & set-up your display on Wednesday, December 4th, 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Exhibit Hall officially opens on Thursday, December 5th at 7:00 AM
- Tear-down is scheduled for Saturday, December 7th at 10:30 AM
Check this page again soon for updates and online registration – coming soon!
Contact Kathryn Atkinson, CMP, Manager of NCAFP Meetings & Events with any questions you may have. You may also send and email to me and request to be placed on the distribution list for email notifications of when Exhibit Hall Registration opens. Katkinson@ncafp.com
Contact Kathryn Atkinson, CMP, Manager of NCAFP Meetings & Events, to Learn More – Katkinson@ncafp.com or 919-214-9058.