Improving Health Care in North Carolina
The NCAFP established a series of trusts in 1976 in recognition of distinguished leaders who were deceased. A formal entity was created in 1985, the Family Health Foundation of North Carolina, as an affiliate of the American Academy of Family Physicians' philanthropic arm. Since then the NCAFP Foundation's activities have expanded to meet the needs of its membership and the citizens of North Carolina to encompass many programs and endeavors.
- 2012-2013 Board of Trustees Meet our current leadership and discover their backgrounds.
- Mission, Vision & Goals The NCAFP/F has a clear vision for primary care in North Carolina.
- Initiatives & ProgramsScholarships, outreach and program information.
- Make Online Contribution Support our programs through contributions. Donate online.
- Contact Information Complete listings by department.